Friday, September 25, 2009

Preparation Weekend or Trash Hunt

I've been haunting Craigslist for Tag Sales. I need about 6 boxes of appropriately colored trash with a little volume (not flat). Dark Blue, Purple and Green are the most in demand, but Yellow, White and Metallic are a close second. We are still searching for the perfect railing.

I got a manual typewriter today, which I plan to disassemble this weekend so we can use the individual pieces. It is blue -- but light blue.

Last weekend I went to a tag sale and found a box of action figures. I asked how much and a young boy came over and told me 25 cents each. I said that was too rich for me. Mom came over and offered me the box for a buck. Sold!

I have about 1 box now -- so I need 5 boxes in two days. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment