Monday, November 2, 2009

The first complete Dry fit!


Wow -- it was an intensive work weekend, spent another 7 hours constructing on Sunday. I have to say our girl is coming along.

Being an artist is typically a solitary venture -- and I have to say having a collaborator is quite fun! I know I could have not done this without Dianna's inspiration, hard work and implementation skills. She claims to not be creative -- however much of the creativity you see in this piece is hers.

Almost all the blue trash placement is Dianna's and I love it -- you'll have to see it in person to really appreciate all the objects we have re-purposed.
Here is the dry fit complete lighthouse (you'll note there is still some trash to be placed and the railing around the walkway is now more complete -- see below).
Our Silverware railing! One full workday remains (Thursday) and Sunday is delivery day -- 6 days to go.
Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment