Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's all over except for the delivery....
















C'est fini! Finally we're done...well almost.

The angel is all together -- assembling trash in a semblance of order is much harder than it would appear.

I had someone ask me last week what the wings were made of "cotton balls"? So here is a close-up -- as you can see a stuffed unicorn, pinwheel, ribbon, silverware, cassette tape and such.

This is the completed project (with working light). It is @ 5 feet tall. Below is a close-up of the top -- or as I like to call it the masterpiece. The beautiful silverware railing is the creation of Dianna -- rescued from the jaws of defeat -- when our first attempt failed. I love it. In fact I love the whole thing.

A lot of work -- happy it's done. See you at the museum!





No comments:

Post a Comment